Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour
About Deviant Artist Member The ExceptionMale/Canada Groups :icontwinstudios: TwinStudios
Two Studios, Endless Creativity
Recent Activity
Deviant for 9 Years
Needs Premium Membership
Statistics 367 Deviations 16,246 Comments 629,878 Pageviews

Newest Deviations

Favourites

Groups

Webcam

Greetings everyone!

I've been getting quite a few notes/messages lately and I'd like to apologize publicly to those who feel I'm not paying attention or ignoring them.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  I read each and every one of them however I'm currently working for a paying client that takes up 85% of my time. (The remaining 15% is for home chores, wife/family and close friends.. I have to apologize to them as well)

Gotta eat sometime, amirite? :)  Still, I cannot answer everyone or make small talk on DA as it sometimes happens.  Those who wish to contact me for info, there might be delays in my answers if there are any but I usually answer some messages depending on how relevant or professional they are.

Again, sorry if some of you felt like they were left hanging.  I just can't answer everyone.

In other news, the lack of art was due mainly to me being animating specific pieces for my demo reel.  In addition to learning a new tool, that has taken up a LOT of my time the past months.  Animation being the medium that it is, time is often a luxury.

Hopefully that clears up a few things.
Here's a link to said demo reel: 

deviantID

Lionheartcartoon
The Exception
Artist
Canada
Current Residence: North o' da Border in NewfieLand
Personal Quote: I'm the exception to everything, except physics and gravity.
Interests

AdCast - Ads from the Community

×

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconthmanwiththeplan:
thmanwiththeplan Featured By Owner 1 day ago
You really should add some villain "posters" for the pirate mare continuity. They could even be like advertisements instead of "wanted" posters.
Reply
:iconlionheartcartoon:
Lionheartcartoon Featured By Owner 1 day ago
That's actually an awesome idea! :)

I'm a bit busy at the moment but I'll write it down in my Todo List :)
Reply
:iconthmanwiththeplan:
thmanwiththeplan Featured By Owner 1 day ago
I'm really happy you think so!
Reply
:iconcactusjoe999:
cactusjoe999 Featured By Owner Jul 10, 2014
I just catched the very end of your livestream...What patience you have ! You're doing great.
Reply
:iconvgmaster9:
vgmaster9 Featured By Owner Jun 26, 2014
Hey, I really loved your Children of the Night animation, it was so well animated. I look forward to see your next MLP project!
Reply
Add a Comment: